The CT 159.02 is an accessory for the CT 159, CT 110, CT 300 and CT 400 engine test stands and the associated engines. The unit can be used to measure the exhaust gas composition (CO, CO, HC, O), the excess air factor lambda and the oil temperature in the engine. The menu-based display on the unit is used for calibration, operation and to display the measured data. Interfaces allow it to be connected to a PC or external printer. The measuring accuracy complies with OIML Class 1 (Organisation Internationale de Métrologie Légale) and meets the requirements of the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (German national metrology institute; PTB).
CT 159.02 Exhaust gas analysing unit
- measurement of residual oxygen content in exhaust gas
- measurement of carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide
- measurement of hydrocarbons
- determination of lambda (fuel-air ratio)
- measurement of oil temperature
Scope of delivery
1 exhaust gas analysing unit
- measurement of relevant exhaust gas parameters on internal combustion engines
- exhaust gas analysis unit for engines
- menu-based display for calibration, operation and displaying measured values
- temperature sensor for measurement of engine oil temperature
- USB interface
Working temperature: 5…45°C
- CO: 0…10% vol.
- CO2: 0…20% vol.
- O2: 0…22% vol.
- HC: 0…2500ppm vol.
- lambda: 0…9,999
- oil temperature: 0…130°C
- accuracy classes 1 and 0
230V, 50Hz, 1 phase
230V, 60Hz, 1 phase
120V, 60Hz, 1 phase
Dimensions and weight
Weight: approx. 7kg
Order number: 063.15902
Product overviews, introductions
CT 159 Modular test stand for single cylinder engines, 2,2kW Pdf
GUNT FEMline cours internal combustion engines Pdf